Pursuant to articles 13 and 14 of European Regulation n. 679 of 2016 (the “Privacy regulation”) and to recommendation n. 2 of 2001 adopted pursuant to art. 29 of Directive n. 95/46/EC, Gruppo Masserdotti Spa intends to inform you and all users and/or visitors of the www.masserdotti.it website (respectively”Users” and “site” ), regarding the use of personal data, log files and cookies collected through the site itself.
1. Holder, data processing managers and data protection managers
The holder of the processing of personal data is Gruppo Masserdotti Spa (C.F. e P. IVA 03255880985), with registered office in 25030, Castel Mella, Via Renolda, 37, e-mail email@example.com (as follows the “holder”).
The updated list of the treatment Managers designated may be provided on request by the person concerned and/or users.
2. Information automatically collected from the site-Cookies
a) Information automatically collected
Like every website, our site too makes use of log files, where information are collected in an automated way during your visits. The computer systems and software procedures proposed for the functioning of the site, in fact, acquire automatically some information during the use , whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
The information collected is as follows:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address or the domain name of the device you are using;
- Type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the site;
- The addresses URI of the requested resources or the method used when submitting the request to the server;
- Name of the Internet service Provider (ISP);
- Date and time of the visit;
- User’s referral and exit Web page;
- Eventually the number of clicks;
- The size of the file obtained in response;
- The numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.);
- Other parameters related to the operating system and the IT environment of your device.
This information is processed in an automated form and collected exclusively in aggregate form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site.
Cookies are used in the site. Cookies are text files registered on computer support, which allow to register some parameters and data communicated to the computer system, through the browser you use. Therefore, these tools allow an analysis of your habits in the use of the site, for different purposes: execution of computer authentication, monitoring of sessions, storage of information on specific configurations concerning users accessing the server, storing preferences, etc.
The cookies are distinguished in:
- a) Technical Cookies: They serve to carry out the navigation or to provide a service you requested. Without resortig to such cookies, certain transactions could not be fulfilled or would be more complex and/or less safe.
- b) Profiling Cookies: They are used to track your browsing and create profiles about your tastes, habits, choices, etc. In this way you can transmit to your device in line with your preferences already expressed in the previous online browsing.
Your consent is not required for the installation of technical Cookies. For the installation of profiling cookies your consent is required: If you do not want your device to receive and store profiling cookies, you can change the security settings of your broswer. In fact, through the settings of the browser used to navigate you can decide whether to delete and/or avoid the installation of cookies on the device used.
It is stated, however, that by disabling the use of profiling Cookies you will not be able to make full use of certain features of the site.
3. The personal data you provide us using the Site: to what end we treat them.
We use your data to allow you, through the use of the Site, to enter the site www.masserdotti.it (hereinafter the “Site”) and use the following services (the “Site Services”):
- consult the services;
- explore the site;
- Enter and sign in in the reserved area;
- Enter the contact area;
- Download the product catalogue;
- Purchase through e-commerce.
Your data are processed for the following purposes:
1) fulfil legal obligations;
2) carry out the technical management of the Site;
3) realize user profiling according to purchases;
4) Make promotional and marketing communications or send newsletters.
The processing of data according to purposes will be carried out in accordance with the Privacy Code, the Privacy Regulation and all the specific sector regulations including the provisions of the “Guarantor Rules for loyalty programs” of 24 February 2005 and the “Guidelines on the processing of personal data for online profiling “of 19 March 2015.
In accordance with the “Guidelines on promotional activities and the fight against spam” of July 4 2013, we point out that the consensus you may provide for the sending of commercial, promotional and marketing communications through automated tools will also extend to the traditional contact methods.
The data you provide will be processed mainly with IT tools under the authority of the Data holder, by individuals specifically appointed, authorized and instructed to the process. We inform you that appropriate security measures are observed to prevent the waste of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
4. Mandatory or optional nature of the consent for the delivery of data, the consequences of any refusal and the legal basis of the processing
Just know that for the purposes referred to in points (i) and (ii) of the previous art. 3, the delivery of your personal data is mandatory because in case of absence you can not use the Website Services offered, through the Site and more generally, to maintain business relationships with our company.
For the purposes of the points (iii) and (iv) you will be asked to give your explicit consensus to the processing through the flags whiche are present in the sections of the site.
Remember that, in any case and at any time, you can require the Data holder to delete your data through a simple communication to sent without special formalities, to the addresses presented in the previous art. 1.
With reference to the purposes of points (i) and (ii) of the previous art. 3, the legal basis of the processing is in fact the execution of the services provided through the Site requested by you (according to article 6, clause 1, lett. b of the Privacy Regulation).
To whom and in what field we can transmit your data
Your data may be communicated, within the EU or possibly in the United States (following the correct application of the privacy shield), in full respect of what expected in the Privacy Code and the Privacy Regulation, to the following individuals:
i to the financial administration and / or other public authorities, where required by law or according their request;
ii to the structures, individuals and external companies of which the Data Holder takes advantage of for the performance of connected, instrumental or resulting activities to the execution of the Site Services – including the cloud computing storage service – in the moment of the sending of Newsletter and the Profiling activity;
iii to the intra-group companies for the same purpose expressed in points (iii) and (iv);
iv to external consultants (for example, for the management of tax obligations), if not appointed in writing Data Managers.
v to credit and / or financial institutions for the payments processing related to orders and for the various forms of financing;
vi Consultancy firms in marketing and advertising field to which our company lean on for contacts management.
The information automatically collected by the Site, of paragraph 2, as well as some anonymous data related to the number and type of interactions on activities combined with loyalty purposes in the strict sense, may also be transferred to third party cloud servers located non-UE , resulting such processing necessary for the execution of the Site Services and requested by You. The legal basis for this processing is accordingly art. 49, clause 1, lett. b of the Privacy Regulations and Article 43, clause 1, lett. b Privacy Code.
Remember that at any time you can exercise the rights referred to in Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 20 and 21 of the Privacy Regulation, by sending a written communication to the address of the Holder referred to in the previous art. 1 and, with the effetc of obtaining:
- the confirmation of the existence or not of your personal data with indication of its origin, verify its precison or request its updating, correction, integration;
- the access, the rectification, the deletion of data or the limitation of the processing;
- the delation, the transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law
You can also oppose the processing of data concerning you.
With reference to the Newsletter, we point out that your right to require the cessation of processing through automated contact methods is extended to traditional ones too. Moreover, the possibility of exercising this right is only partially guaranteed, by requesting the interruption, for example, of the promotional communications sending through one or some of the method of contacting for which you have given your consent.
6. Duration of the Treatment
Exept for legal obligations, personal data will be stored for a specified period, according to criteria based on the nature of the services provided.
It is specified that, the data stored for profiling or marketing purposes will be stored for a period not exceeding 12 and 24 months respectively from their registration.
7. Security measures
Through the Website your data are processed in accordance with the applicable law and using appropriate security measures in compliance with the legislation in force also pursuant to art. 5 and 32 of the Privacy Regulation.
In this regard, it is confirmed, by the way, the adoption of appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, theft, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of your data.